Please note a lot of classes have changed this year. Dates and times for delivery/lodgement of entries are listed within the schedule for each section.
New Section Produce Challenge Display.
Come on in to the pavilion this year and have your say on which of our local supermarkets,
have the best and the freshest fruit and vegetable produce.
Make sure you have your vote before 2pm on Saturday March 20th 2021.
Voting forms can be found at the pavilion from 8am Friday 19th March 2021.
- Section 1: Art
- Section 2: Cake Decorating
- Section 3: Cooking
- Section 4: Farm & Garden Produce
- Section 5: Flowers & Pot Plants
- Section 6: Handicrafts (Open)
- Section 7:Handicrafts (School)
- Section 8: Jams, Pickles, Chutneys & Sauces.
- Section 9: Needlework
- Section 10:Photography
- New Supermarket Challenge: Produce Challenge Display
Pavilion Contact Marc – 0432 276 573